The goal of TSCA, Inc. is to place rescue Tibetan Spaniels into caring and loving environments and to enhance the love of the breed. TSCA commits to the following:
- To educate the general public about the importance of researching any breed of dog before buying from a responsible breeder or adopting from a reputable rescue organization.
- To make available information on the history and temperament of Tibetan Spaniels.
- To educate on the importance of spaying/neutering all pets as it relates to overpopulation and health. To spay/neuter all dogs before placement in adoptive homes.
- To take in Tibetan Spaniels that have no other place to live and place them with loving, lifelong, adoptive families.
- To test each dog for temperament and to place the dog in a home suited to his temperament.
- To carefully screen each potential adopter.
- To take back any adopted Tibetan Spaniel anytime throughout the dog’s life if the adoptive home can no longer keep the dog.